Visa to Belarus
Visa to Belarus
| || |
Ask our managers about this information
| || |
Scan of passport
Who need an entry visa?
You can come to Belarus on your valid passport or a document with belarus visa.
Following countries are exceptions to the rule:
1. CIS countries
9. Holders of diplomatic passports
Citizens from the list above are not required to have a visa to enter to Belarus.
The term of visa procedure is 5 working days (as a matter of urgency — within 2 working days) from the date of application.
The price can be different, but in average price : 40-80 US dollars.
Children of all countries under 14 can get a visa for free.
According to the Law of the Republic of Belarus “On Legal Status of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Republic of Belarus” of January 4, 2010 a foreign citizen may enter the Republic of Belarus, leave the Republic of Belarus and transit through the territory of the Republic of Belarus with a foreign travel document (a document for traveling abroad means a valid passport or other document replacing it, intended for traveling abroad and issued by the relevant authority of the state of citizenship or foreign residence or international organization), if there is a visa of the Republic of Belarus (visas of other states are not recognized), unless otherwise stipulated by the international agreements of the Republic of Belarus or by the decisions of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
The citizens of the following countries can entry to Belarus without visa:
Venezuela (up to 90 days);
Israel (up to 90 days);
Qatar (up to 30 days);
Cuba (up to 30 days);
Macedonia (if you have a private invitation or tourist voucher);
Mongolia (up to 90 days);
Serbia (up to 30 days);
Turkey (up to 30 days);
Montenegro (up to 30 days, an invitation/travel voucher is required);
Ecuador (up to 30 days).
Visa regulations of the Republic of Belarus, approved by the decree of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2010 No.1065, established types of visas and issue procedures.
New information about visa to Belarus. From 2017 year the following citizens can come to Belarus through the State border checkpoint of the Republic of Belarus “Minsk National Airport” withought visa:
Visa to Belarus
In the Republic of Belarus, the following categories of visas are provided:
- visa for entry into the Republic of Belarus (hereinafter — the entry visa);
- visa for exit from the Republic of Belarus (hereinafter — the exit visa);
- visa for exit from the Republic of Belarus and for entry into the Republic of Belarus (hereinafter — the exit-entry visa).
Diplomatic representations and consular institutions of the Republic of Belarus, as well as the Foreign Admissions Division of the Consular Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus at the «National Airport Minsk» are the issuing authorities of entry visas to the Republic of Belarus.
As visa applications are issued, a consular fee is charged. The rates of the consular fee set by the Tax Code of the Republic of Belarus.
Documents for visa to Belarus
1) one copy of a completed visa application form;
2) one photograph
3) a foreign travel document
4) medical insurance contract concluded with RUE“Belgosstrakh“or“Beleximgarant“or medical insurance contract concluded with any foreign insurance organization
5) visa support documents
6) additional documents required (by request of the consular officer);
In the Republic of Belarus, the following types of entry visas are provided:
- B – transit visa, valid for up to 2 days;
- C – short-term visa, valid for up to 90 days;
- D – long-term visa, valid for up to 1 year with the right to stay up to 90 days, unless otherwise stipulated by the international agreements of the Republic of Belarus.